Peek into our edit suite
What’s being spliced and diced?
Our edit suite is an especially busy place this fall! From creating motion graphics and original 2D animations, to editing time lapse footage, putting together medical videos and promotional videos for post-secondary educational institutions, our editing systems are working overtime. It’s the logical follow up from the many shoots we did over the summer.
Emilio Ruiloba Roy is currently our main editor. With a DEC in Fine Arts and Film Production and studies at Concordia’s Film Studies Program, Emilio’s fine eye and keen sense of timing are integral to our productions. What are some of the projects that he and his team are currently putting together?
· Vortex Aquatic Structures International – a construction process video and a promotional piece highlighting their four new aquatic play areas in Chateauguay, Quebec
· Ranger Design – a new core values video
· Simlog – product videos
· MedPlan – educational videos for medical professionals
· Centre for Distance Learning – a testimonial video filmed in Montreal
· John Molson School of Business – a series of videos created in preparation for their first ever virtual Case Competition in January 2022
· The Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation – a video to help fundraise and raise awareness of a game-changing new research project