SEEKING PRODUCTION COORDINATOR/ OFFICE MANAGER
Is this the perfect job for you?
Picture This is a small and dynamic video and television production company in Montreal. We are seeking a full-time Production Coordinator/ Production Manager/ Office Manager. The job is flexible and ever-changing; no two weeks are ever alike. If you like a constant challenge with a wide range of creative projects, this is the place for you!
HOURS: 9 am – 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday (occasional evening or weekend hours)
DURATION: Long-Term Contract
- At least 2 years of experience working in the fiction, documentary, commercial or promotional video industry
- Solid competency with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reporting
- Possess planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in French
- Creative problem-solving ability
- High attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow-through
- Experience preparing and managing production budgets.
- Previous experience with a variety of digital media and post-production workflows
- Experience with project management
- Awareness of the television industry players: producers, funding bodies, and other industry organizations
- Knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat
- Client Invoicing and Vendor Payment)/ Work with Accountant
- Experience with Word Press
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV and cover letter to Maureen@picturethis.ca by November 6, 2020